- Berry Boats - Kagawong
- Blind River Marine Park
- Thessalon Marina
- Boyle Marine
- Canadian Yacht Charters - Gore Bay
- Drummond Island Yacht Haven
- Harbor Vue Marina
- Kagawong Municipal Marina
- Little Current Yacht Club
- Little Wally's Dock Service
- Meldrum Bay Marina
- Municipality of Killarney/Public Dock
- Purvis Marine Storage
- City of Sault Ste. Marie (Roberta Bondar Marina/Bellevue)
- The Sportsman's Inn Resort and Marina
- Town of Gore Bay
- Town of NEMI (Spider Bay Marina/Port of Little Current)
- Town of Spanish
- Township of Assiginack (Bay St. Marina)
- Township of St. Joseph (Richards Landing Marina)
- Village of Hilton Beach
- Killarney Mountain Lodge Marina-new
- Fitz Marine Contracting - Affiliated Member
- J. James Bousquet Realty Inc. - Affiliated Member
- Manitoulin Expositor - Affiliated Member
- Meldrum Bay Inn - Affiliated Member
- The Great Spirit Circle Trail-M'Chigeeng - Affiliated Member
- North of Superior Marketing Association - Affiliated Member
- Manitoulin Tourism Association Inc - Affiliated Member
- Northeastern Ontario Tourism - Affiliated Member
- Little Current Cruisers' Net - Affiliated Member
- Ontario's Algoma Country - Affiliated Member
- Almenara en el Rio Inc.
What Does The North Channel Marine
Tourism Council Do?
The North Channel Marine Tourism Council (NCMTC) is a not-for-profit organization that promotes tourism and marine related activities of one of the most spectacular cruising grounds in the world – North Channel and Manitoulin Island.
The council works towards maintaining the natural beauty of the North Channel and Manitoulin Island as well as promoting the vast opportunities that the area offers boaters and visitors alike.
Who are we?
NCMTC Board of Directors – 2017/2018 Term
Chair – Little Current – Stan Ferguson
Vice Chair – Killarney – Pierrre Paquette
Director – Gore Bay – Marg Hague
Director – Blind River – Karen Bittner
Director – Little Current – Michael Erskine
Director – Richard’s Landing – Brian Watkins
Director – Sault Ste. Marie – Rick Borean
Director – Bruce Mines – Jim McCullough
Director – Hilton Beach – Laura McRae
What are our objectives?
- To increase tourism and recreational use of the North Channel waterway.
- To retain the desirable and natural features of the North Channel.
- To promote and provide input into tourism development and planning by fostering relationships and researching funding sources at Federal, Provincial and local levels.
- To provide benefits to the membership, including but not limited to training and marketing opportunities (including NCMTC website and newsletter).
- To host an Annual General Meeting / Conference to share information and to discuss future marine tourism development plans and directions.
- To accept donations, gifts, legacies and bequests.
Why should you become a member?
- Listing in North Channel Waterway brochure.
- Listing on the new North Channel Website www.thenorthchannel.ca
- Opportunity to provide your promotional materials in a shopping bag distributed to over 300 boaters
- Co-operative Marketing Opportunities
- Training Program for Students and Staff
- NCMTC AGM Newsletter