- Almenara en el Rio Inc.
- Berry Boats - Kagawong
- Blind River Marine Park
- Boyle Marine
- Canadian Yacht Charters - Gore Bay
- City of Sault Ste. Marie (Roberta Bondar Marina/Bellevue)
- Drummond Island Yacht Haven
- Fitz Marine Contracting - Affiliated Member
- Harbor Vue Marina
- J. James Bousquet Realty Inc. - Affiliated Member
- Kagawong Municipal Marina
- Killarney Mountain Lodge Marina-new
- Little Current Cruisers' Net - Affiliated Member
- Little Current Yacht Club
- Little Wally's Dock Service
- Manitoulin Expositor - Affiliated Member
- Manitoulin Tourism Association Inc - Affiliated Member
- Meldrum Bay Inn - Affiliated Member
- Meldrum Bay Marina
- Municipality of Killarney/Public Dock
- North Shore Pizza *FIND US IN SPANISH!*
- North of Superior Marketing Association - Affiliated Member
- Northeastern Ontario Tourism - Affiliated Member
- Ontario's Algoma Country - Affiliated Member
- Purvis Marine Storage
- Spanish River Resort & Campground *FIND US IN SPANISH!*
- The Great Spirit Circle Trail-M'Chigeeng - Affiliated Member
- The Sportsman's Inn Resort and Marina
- Thessalon Marina
- Town of Gore Bay
- Town of NEMI (Spider Bay Marina/Port of Little Current)
- Town of Spanish
- Township of Assiginack (Bay St. Marina)
- Township of St. Joseph (Richards Landing Marina)
- Village of Hilton Beach
Join The Crew!
Members of the North Channel Marine Tourism Council are featured in a brochure listing amenities and contact information which is then distributed to all members. The council also advertises yearly at the Toronto Boat Show, in the Discover Georgian Bay Magazine, and Ontario’s Rainbow Country magazine.
Becoming a member of the NCMTC also gives members an opportunity to participate in our Annual “Shopping Bag” program and “Pump Out Card” program.
Marketing research is currently being done to examine boating trends and demographics. This information is crucial to increase tourism on the North Channel. If each individual member were to undertake this work, while highly valuable, it would be costly, time-consuming and difficult to collect given the large geographic area. By becoming a member, this information is available to you at no additional charge to the annual membership fee. This marketing research includes reasons for entering ports, information used to plan trips, and customer satisfaction which can help marinas decide how to market the most desirable amenities and what cruising guides or magazines their customers use to plan their trips.